Can I be honest? I used to love my short shorts and mini-skirts. I have naturally muscular legs so I figured, I got it, why can’t I show it? I mean, it isnt’ hurting anyone.
To bring balance to this, I once heard of a woman that said that “women cannot wear pants or wear short-sleeved shirts.” Let’s be clear: Modesty isn’t you dressing like a nun. The obedience of a child of God is not measured by what clothing we wear but by our walk in the Spirit. (Galatians 5:16). Thus, if you are LED by the Spirit of GOD, you will naturally cover up that tail. If you’re led by your flesh, insecurities and whatever else. you will be by your own desires.
3. Some of my favorite places to shop outside of the normal stores:
- Asos (www.asos.com) They have amazing midi-dresses and skirts!
- ModCloth (www.modcloth.com) think vintage, fabulous!
- Ebay (www.ebay.com) I’m HUGE on finding brands for cheap online! Why pay full price when you can find the same quality at a bargain?
- Amazon (www.amazon.com) I LOVE being a Prime member. You pay a annual fee to get 2-day shipping. This comes in handy when I need items for Logan or for myself last minute.
- Outlet Shopping: I LOVE outlet shopping! You can find last years goodies for super cheap!
- Goodwill! (www.shopgoodwill.com) Did you know that you can bid on goodies from ebay for super cheap? Another awesome way to find bargains.
- MY boutique! (www.pinkypromiseboutiques.com) I do have some clothes on there + some amazing accessories!
- Choies (www.choies.com) has fabulous skirts like my skirts above! They are midi length! Note that some items are 1 size fits all so be sure to check the sizes prior to ordering!
6. BONUS: I LOVE boutiques! They have one-of-a-piece items that are affordable!
1. I opened up a Pinky Promise Boutique!!! Think fashionable, fabulous purity rings, cross bracelets, journals, statement necklaces & so much more for women! Check it out via www.pinkypromiseboutiques.com.
2. We have developed an APP! Think: daily post notifications + weekly devotionals, recipes and so much more! It’s out NOW for iphones + Androids. Under Heather & Cornelius Lindsey: Today With the Lindsey’s
3. If you live in Atlanta, I want to invite you to our church. Join us on Sundays at 11:00am at Landmark Art Cinemas. Our churches name is: “The Gathering Oasis” 931 Monroe Drive NE Atlanta, GA.
4. My book is selling like crazy! I’m so thankful for all of you that have supported! Check it out here: My New Book! Pink Lips & Empty Hearts: www.PinkLipsAndEmptyHearts.com AND my new book, “A Perfect Recipe” here!
5. Register for the 2014 Pinky Promise in Atlanta, GA! It sold out last year, so you don’t want to miss out! www.pinkypromiseconference.com
6. As always, you can join a Pinky Promise group locally! There’s about 21,000 ladies that have joined! Find a group near you by joining & checking out the intro page! Join here:www.PinkyPromiseMovement.com
God loves you like crazy,