This is Day 3 from the Journal Challenge:
Ahh, HOW ARE WE AT 20,000 WOMEN ALREADY?! I don’t know about you but there is POWER in us COMING together! There is POWER when 20,000 women SEEK the HEART of the Lord. There is POWER when 20,000 women say YES to Jesus!
As you go into your prayer time for day 3, I want you to make a prayer list. You can add to this list daily.
Here’s a quick example:
1. Pray for your spouse/family/loved ones
2. Pray for yourself, your mental, emotional, physical self.
3. Pray for your community, state and world.
4. Pray for every elected and appointed official.
5. Pray for the salvation of the lost
6. Pray for your church family
Then, add any other specific prayers. Remember that when you pray, God HEARS you and answers your prayer. (Isaiah 65:24)
After you pray, get quiet, grab your journal and write down whatever the Lord says to you. Don’t question it, just write.
The word for today is DISTRACTIONS.
The Holy Spirit has been showing me that when you go into your time with Him, you just can’t get focused. Your mind may be everywhere.
Satan always tries his best to distract us when we are getting serious about our fellowship with the Lord and our time with Him. Of COURSE that little liar doesn’t want you to spend time with God. Of course, he wants you to quit, of course he wants you distracted.
SO, we bind distractions right now in the NAME OF JESUS! We command them to GO IN JESUS NAME!
Hebrews 12:2 tells us to FIX our attention on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of our faith.
What is your mind “FIXED” on today?
Is it fixed on your worries?
Is it fixed on your cares?
Is it fixed on your bills?
Is it fixed on who hurt you?
Instead, cast your care upon the Lord (1 Peter 5:7) and LEAVE IT THERE.
Let’s fix our attention on Jesus. That may mean that we need to guard our heart from Netflix today. Yeah, I said it. 🙂 I binge watched one show that I thought was “safe” awhile back and it opened up so many crazy thoughts in my head. I ain’t telling you to cancel Netflix, I’m just telling you to listen to the Holy Spirit. He told me to stop watching the show. So listen to whatever He is telling you to do.
So, again, today is day 3. Grab your journals and write “Day 3” Tomorrow is Day 4 and so on. If this is your first day joining the challenge, for you — it’s day 1. If you haven’t grabbed your journal or a book to read for the month — find one! If you need some help, I have journals and books HERE. I will rush ship everything to you!
If you haven’t had a chance to check out the details of the Journal challenge, check it out HERE.
ALSO, every week, I will be giving you a NEW scripture to meditate on for the week. The goal is to meditate on it daily AND memorize it. Even if you’ve already memorized the scripture — then meditate on it. Just roll it over in your mind, think about it, focus on it, break it down and study it in a brand new way.
This week’s scripture is:
Proverbs 3:5-6 (NLT Version)
“Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all that you do and He will show you which path to take.”
Just a few things!
– I will be sending out a DAILY email of encouragement for the next 21 days and we will wrap with my FREE monthly study on January 23rd, 2020 at 9pm EST LIVE on my Youtube Channel. ( I will also be doing a Live Q & A!)
– There’s no “set” time to when I will send out the daily email. I will send it out as the Holy Spirit places it on my heart. It may be 8am EST. Or, 8pm EST. Don’t worry, it’s coming! Also, make sure you take this email out of your junk mail if it went there!
– Be sure to join the Facebook Group for accountability! You can join the group HERE. If the link isn’t pulling up for you for some reason, just search “Pinky Promise Sisterhood” on Facebook.
– Also, did you hear? I am doing a GIVEAWAY for the 2020 Pinky Promise Conference! Head on over to my IG @heatherllove or Facebook ‘MrsHeatherLindsey’ to apply! I would love to have you!
July 30-Aug 2
Remember, it’s easy to start. The goal here is to FINISH. You have 24 hours in ONE day. Give 1% of your day to God for the next 21 days. I can ASSURE you that it will CHANGE your life.
After the 21 days, you will find yourself NATURALLY going to the Lord’s presence for 1:1 time.
God loves you like crazy,
P.S.Be sure to tell your friends to sign up! Invite at least ONE friend to do this with you! It’s such much better when you’re doing it TOGETHER!